Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Beginning

It's been quite a while since the thoughts in my mind have been forced into quiet submission, boxed onto a page and released from what seems like endless space. I'm not quite sure what this will become. I was never quite sure. So for now, it's a simple practice of taming wild thoughts and ponderings into white on black. How does a thought earn the status of relevant? What does it take to make them important enough to release them to the scrutiny of others, so vulnerable and fresh? All questions not easily answered, but I suppose worth the risk for this unsure, insecure person who finds her only security in the One who's hand is great enough to stretch the heavens and small enough to rest on her shoulder. 
So He gives the mark of relevance and He births the revelations and here they find a home. 

         For it is in Him I live and move and have my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment